What if we could fight climate change and save New Yorkers billions on their utility bills?
What if we could ensure that the benefits of the new Green economy are shared by all of us?
It's all in the Green Jobs/Green Homes  plan.
Join in on a statewide town hall tour organized by the Working Families Party , in conjunction with the Center for Working Families , New York State Apollo Alliance  and Sierra Club–Atlantic Chapter :
- ALBANY Date & Time:-- April 16, 6:30-9:00pm Location: NYSUT Auditorium, 800 Troy Schenectady Rd Rt. 7, Latham Contact: Adam Hilliard, Workforce Development Institute, 518-272-3500 x107; firstname.lastname@example.org 
- BUFFALO Date & Time: April 21, 6-7:30pm Location: TBD Contact: Liz Smith, Working Families, 716-748-5363; email@example.com /
- SYRACUSE Date & Time: April 22 (Earth Day), 5:30pm sign-in/food, event 5:45-7:15pm Location: University United Methodist Church, 1085 E. Genesee St. (Parking off of University Ave.) Contact: Hilary Clark, Working Families, 315-424-0908 x146; firstname.lastname@example.org 
- ROCHESTER Date & Time: April 23, 6:00-7:30 Location: UNITE HERE, 750 East Avenue Contact: Seph Murtagh, Working Families, 585-232-6980 x107; email@example.com 
- LONG ISLAND Date & Time: April 29, 6-7:30 (tent.) Location: TBD Contact: Mark Bergen, Working Families, 718-222-3796 x209; firstname.lastname@example.org 
Click here  for more details (updated regularly)